Role: Marketing Specialist
Salary €60,000 – €70,000
Sector: B2B – Food Ingredients
Our client is a market leading global manufacturer of high margin ingredients and solutions and probably one of the best and most stable employers in the food ingredients industry.
The company provides innovative ingredient solutions to the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical industries as well as numerous industrial sectors. They are firmly committed to supplying our customers with quality, innovative ingredient solutions that are on trend and in demand.
With more than 11,000 employees around the world, they serve customers in more than 60 diverse markets in over 100 countries. In 2014, their net sales reached $5.7 billion.
The Field Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing country and region specific growth plans and supporting their implementation, in collaboration with the Sales and Technical teams. They will also be responsible for identifying unmet needs and generating innovation briefs for new products to address these.
- In collaboration with the Marketing & Sales teams, develop detailed growth plans for key target countries in Europe (focus segments, customers, products and projects)
- Assist regional sales managers as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally and driving leads
- Plan and host events to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects
- Support the implementation of the application segmentation work, working hand in hand with the Applications team to drive sales in priority segments
- Design and deliver segment specific presentations for use at customers; Support customer visits and gather insights and unmet needs first hand
- Support the implementation of new product launches across the region, ensuring the value propositions and launch materials are tailored to the needs of the priority markets to help facilitate quicker uptake by customers
- Interface with customers, industry specialists, trade associations etc. to understand the market and develop formal and informal networks
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- At least 3 years previous experience in a marketing role in an international environment
- Ability to thrive in a high performance environment
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
The candidate which takes this opportunity will find a very positive and progressive working life within this highly reputable market leader.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org