NPD Manager – Sauces
Title: NPD Manager – Sauces
Location: North East, UK
Our client specialises in stocks, gravies, curry pastes, marinades, glazes. Seasonings and organic products.
Our client, has a turnover of circa. 107m operating from 5 manufacturing sites across Europe servicing 38 countries, including its modern manufacturing facility in the North East of the UK.
The business is searching for a talented and driven Seasonings (Meat) Technologist to join their friendly and focused team.
With a positive outlook, excellent company culture and leading staff retention levels, it is important that the candidate is an excellent fit with their team.
• New product/process development for the ingredients industry.
• The main role initially will focus on the development of sauces and culinary ingredients
• The person will have a solid background in sauces and should be able to work on their own initiative with limited supervision.
• The person will also be required to transfer lab processes to pilot plant and production scale..
• This will involve travel and communication with other Kerry units and/or beverage customers/ technical institutions.
• Transfer of development products and process to production scale environment
• The person will also be required to provide technical support for the existing portfolio and customer base
• A Degree in Food Science or related subject
• Previous experience of working within food ingredients, in particular sauces
• Have strong confident communication skills
If you wish to apply for this role or require more information, then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org