Seasonings (Meat) Technologist
Title: Seasonings (Meat) Technologist
Location: North East, UK
Our client specialises in stocks, gravies, curry pastes, marinades, glazes, seasonings and organic products.
Our client, has a turnover of circa. 107m operating from 5 manufacturing sites across Europe servicing 38 countries, including its modern manufacturing facility in the North East of the UK.
The business is searching for a talented and driven Seasonings (Meat) Technologist to join their friendly and focused team.
With a positive outlook, excellent company culture and leading staff retention levels, it is important that the candidate is an excellent fit with their team.
- To develop and create innovative ingredient solutions, in line with customer briefs
- To generate new product ideas, ingredients, formulas, and processing that allow optimisation of costs and efficiency, without compromising on quality
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers and understand their processes / requirements
- To provide support during customer trials, continuously acting as an ambassador for the business, upholding the values and energy of the UK business
- Work effectively in cross functional teams including sales, commercial, technical and operations
- A Degree in Food Science or related subject
- Previous experience of working within seasonings / flavours
- Have strong confident communication skills
If you wish to apply for this role or require more information, then please contact: email@example.com